$150 Disaster Relief Rebate Per ATM
Our hearts go out to the various Florida communities effected by Hurricane Ian. As New Yorkers especially, we all have loved ones who were directly impacted by this devastating storm.
Although we may not be the largest ATM company out there, we would like to do what we can by offering a $150 discount on ATM hardware to businesses owners and especially ATM IADs whose ATMs were damaged by Hurricane Ian.
Best Products has reached out to the major ATM manufacturers we represent asking for their support as well. As of 10/3/2022 we have yet to receive any commitments but if that changes, we will be passing on any and all manufacturer incentives in addition to the Best Products Hurricane Ian $150 Disaster Rebate to those impacted. Check back for updates.
Although $150 may not seem like a lot, every little bit helps in the face of the horrendous destruction Ian brought to Florida.
To qualify for the Best Products $150 Hurricane Ian Disaster Relief:
- The physical ATM site’s address must be located in one of the declared disaster counties. You must provide the physical location of the impacted site.
- For those ordering in bulk and shipping to a staging area or warehouse, a form will need to be completed outlining each physically impacted site to receive the rebate(s).
- This program is available for all customers including non processing customers, however non processing customers will still be subject to the standard non processing fee. Regardless of the non processing fee, non processing customers will still be able to save and purchase ATMs at a substantial discount.
- We know how long the rebuilding process will be, therefore as of now, final expiration of this rebate is pending.
* Some restrictions may apply.
As of 10/3/2022, the State of Florida has 13 Federal Disaster Counties Declared:
Those with damaged ATMs in Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Hardee, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, and Seminole counties qualify for the discount.